Ask a Minister
~ A place to find answers to gnawing spiritual questions ~
Ever wanted to ask a minister a spiritual question but just didn't have the courage to do it? Well, here's the place to find answers to hundreds of questions already asked! Answers were prayerfully prepared by a team of 30 anonymous ministers, who served as our Chapel volunteers. (No, David Wilkerson did not answer these questions.)
Please remember, Ask a Minister is for genuine seekers; this is not a place for arguments, personal advice, or counsel. Seek personal advice and counsel from your local pastor; Ask a Minister is limited to spiritual questions.
If you need some immediate answers, please seek the counsel and advice of your local pastor or try the resources below.
- Is it a sin to be "kissy" with the boys?
- Does God and Christianity approve of white magic?
- Are Jesus and God different?
- Is it okay to dance but not in a worldly way?
- How can I turn my finances over to God?
- How do I forgive people that are bitter against my religion?
- Are we required to go to church every Sunday?
- What does the Bible have to say about body piercing and tattoos?
If you need some immediate answers not found on this web site, follow the links below or use this handy search engine to lookup Bible verses by topic:
Copyright © 2015 - The Lorain County Free-Net Chapel
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
Home of David Wilkerson's Times Square Church Pulpit Series Multilingual Web Site
TOP OF PAGE
Back to Teen Chapel
Last updated February 26, 2015
Thanks for visiting!
Adventure Series :: "Help!" :: Hot Links for Teens :: What's Up? :: Bible Study :: Around the Piano :: Library :: Missing Link :: Home